HOW TO CONTACT US?
Address: 4F Anelle Building, PNR Road, Brgy. Tabuco, Naga City
Phone: (054) 472-9104
Mobile: 09171276589, 09184644441
Facebook: CERTIFIED TAX TECHNICIAN
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE THROUGH THE QUALIFICATION?
A solid understanding of the practical operation of the Philippines Tax System and tax rules.
The ability to evaluate and interpret information to identify the tax charges that arise for individuals and companies on foot of key financial and commercial events.
Confidently calculate individual and corporate income tax, capital gains tax, estate tax, donor’s tax, VAT, other percentage taxes, payroll tax liabilities and real property tax.
The privilege to be certified and become a member of the Philippine Association of Certified Tax Technicians (PACTT), Inc.
Members can use the designatory letters CTT. The CTT qualification provides a solid foundation from which to build a future career in taxation or related fields.
The opportunity for a job advancement due to acquisition of additional knowledge and qualification.
WHAT TO DO AFTER THE EXAMINATION
When is the release of results?
-The result of the examination will be released not later than three (3) weeks after the examination date.
-List of passers will be published at the FB account of the Certified Tax Technician.
-You will also personally receive the result via email.
What if you do not receive the result?
-You can verify your grade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What shall you do if you pass the exam?
-You shall be given three (3) weeks to apply for membership with the Philippine Association of Certified Tax Technicians (PACTT), Inc.
How shall you apply for membership with the association?
- Submit a duly signed Membership Application Form (MAF) which will be sent to you via email.
- Deposit Seven Hundred Pesos (P700.00) membership fee to our account. The account name and account number will be given to you later.
- Your membership shall be renewable every five (5) years and will entitle you to attend seminars sponsored by the association for free (except minimal expenses to cover the cost of snacks) to upgrade and continuously update your knowledge in taxation. If you are a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), you shall shoulder the Registration Fee with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) in registering your attendance, if you want to earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) units in the seminar.
- You shall also be entitled to other benefits that will be provided by the association.
How long should you wait for your membership certificate and identification card?
- You shall wait for at least three (3) weeks from the date of filing the Application for Membership. Upon receipt of a notice, you shall either personally claim them at PACTT office (if you are within Camarines Sur) or wait for the delivery thru a courier.
- Once your documents are mailed thru a courier, you shall be informed thru SMS text with the tracking number.
What shall you do if you fail the exam?
You can retake the exam at –
- The Accredited Learning Provider (ALP) where you took the previous examination, or
- In any ALP in the country.