HOW TO CONTACT US?
Address: 4F Anelle Building, PNR Road, Brgy. Tabuco, Naga City
Landline PLDT (054) 881-1877
Mobile: Globe: 09177110698
Email: Luzon: email@example.com; Visayas/Mindanao: firstname.lastname@example.org; Diploma in Taxation: email@example.com
Facebook: (1) CERTIFIED TAX TECHNICIAN; (2) DIPLOMA IN TAXATION
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE THROUGH THE QUALIFICATION?
A solid understanding of the practical operation of the Philippines Tax System and tax rules.
The ability to evaluate and interpret information to identify the tax charges that arise for individuals and companies on foot of key financial and commercial events.
Confidently calculate individual and corporate income tax, capital gains tax, estate tax, donor’s tax, VAT, other percentage taxes, payroll tax liabilities and real property tax.
The privilege to be certified and become a member of the Philippine Association of Certified Tax Technicians (PACTT), Inc.
Members can use the designatory letters CTT. The CTT qualification provides a solid foundation from which to build a future career in taxation or related fields.
The opportunity for a job advancement due to acquisition of additional knowledge and qualification.
WHAT TO DO AFTER THE EXAMINATION
1. When is the release of results?
-The result of the examination will be released not later than two (2) months after the examination date.
-List of passers will be published in the FB account of the Certified Tax Technician or Diploma in Taxation or in our website.
2. What shall you do if you pass the exam?
-You shall be given a certain period to apply for membership with the Philippine Association of Certified Tax Technicians (PACTT), Inc.
– If you qualified for a Diploma in Taxation, you shall also be given a similar period to file an application with the PACTT.
3. How shall you apply for membership/diploma with the association?
– Please see the latest post on the CTT Facebook page or in this website on how to apply for membership/diploma with the association.
4. What shall you do if you fail the exam?
You can retake the exam in –
- The Accredited Learning Provider (ALP) where you took the previous examination, or
- Any ALP in the country.