HOW TO CONTACT US?
Address: 4F Anelle Building, PNR Road, Brgy. Tabuco, Naga City
Landline (054) 472-9104
Mobile: Globe: 09171276589; Smart: 09184644441
Email: Luzon: email@example.com Visayas/Mindanao: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diploma in Taxation: email@example.com
Facebook: CTT – Certified Tax Technician
DIT – Diploma in Taxation
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE THROUGH THE QUALIFICATION?
A solid understanding of the practical operation of the Philippines Tax System and tax rules.
The ability to evaluate and interpret information to identify the tax charges that arise for individuals and companies on foot of key financial and commercial events.
Confidently calculate individual and corporate income tax, capital gains tax, estate tax, donor’s tax, VAT, other percentage taxes, payroll tax liabilities and real property tax.
The privilege to be certified and become a member of the Philippine Association of Certified Tax Technicians (PACTT), Inc.
Members can use the designatory letters CTT. The CTT qualification provides a solid foundation from which to build a future career in taxation or related fields.
The opportunity for a job advancement due to acquisition of additional knowledge and qualification.
WHAT TO DO AFTER THE EXAMINATION
1. When is the release of results?
-The result of the examination will be released not later than two (2) months after the examination date.
-List of passers will be published in the FB account of the Certified Tax Technician or Diploma in Taxation.
-Passers will personally receive a letter via email.
2. What if you do not receive the an email from us after one (1) week from release of the result?
-You can email us in the designated email account.
3. What shall you do if you pass the exam?
-You shall be given a certain period to apply for membership with the Philippine Association of Certified Tax Technicians (PACTT), Inc.
– If you qualified for a Diploma in Taxation, you shall also be given a similar period to file an application with the PACTT.
– If you fail to apply within that period, you shall be subject to a penalty of P500. Moreover, your registration shall be denied after a lapse of six (6) months from the due date.
4. How shall you apply for membership/diploma with the association?
- Submit a duly accomplished Application Form (MAF) which you can download in this site.
- Deposit the membership fee to our account. The account name and account number will be given to you later.
- Your membership/diploma shall be renewable every five (5) years and will entitle you to attend seminars sponsored by the association for free (except minimal expenses to cover the cost of meals and materials) to upgrade and continuously update your knowledge in taxation. If you are a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), you shall shoulder the Registration Fee with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) in registering your attendance, if you want to earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) units in the seminar.
- You shall also be entitled to other benefits that will be provided by the association.
5. How long should you wait for your membership certificate and identification card?
- You shall wait for a minimum of one (1) month from the date of filing the Application for Membership/Diploma. Upon receipt of a notice, you shall either personally claim them at PACTT office (if you are within Camarines Sur) or wait for the delivery thru a courier.
- If your address cannot be reached by a courier, you shall be informed thru SMS text to pick-up the package in your preferred address.
6. What shall you do if you fail the exam?
You can retake the exam in –
- The Accredited Learning Provider (ALP) where you took the previous examination, or
- Any ALP in the country.